OnTrack is a special payment program for PPL customers with limited incomes who are struggling to pay the full cost of their electric service. The program offers a special reduced monthly payment based on family size and income as well as electric use. OnTrack also gives customers a chance to erase any debt owed to PPL.
- In order to become enrolled, the first step is to contact PPL toll free at 800.342.5775.
- The program offers a special reduced monthly payment based on family size, income and electric use, and a chance to erase any debt you owe PPL.
- CACLV administers OnTrack for PPL customers who reside in the Lehigh Valley area, including Lehigh, Northampton, Bucks, andMontgomerycounties as well asMonroeCounty.
For customers enrolled in OnTrack, PPL will:
- Provide a reduced monthly payment as coverage for your electric service.
- Cancel a portion of any debt you owe PPL every month you make your OnTrack payment.
- Provide energy education and weatherization services.
***Please contact PPL to see you qualify for the OnTrack program.